1929 Bentley Speed Six original factory brochure.
‘The Silent Speed Six’ Catalogue No 33 October 1929 was designed and produced by Herbert Fitch & Co Ltd. It is hard bound with mottled green boards & a metallic label to the front cover which reads “The World’s Finest Sporting Car”. It displays the features of the Speed Six along with Full Specification & Service Guarantee details, and a selection of fine illustrations (sepia artwork w/photographic images) to include:
- Both Sides of the Silent Speed Six Engine
- Both End Views of the Speed Six Engine
- Crankcase with the Lower Half Removed
- The Famous Overhead Camshaft Drive
- Four Valves per Cylinder & Dewandre Servo Braking System Coachwork
- Open Sporting Four Seater
- Two Door Weymann Saloon
- Four Door Four Light Weymann Saloon
- Coupe de Ville on the Weymann Principle.
This is a high quality 28 page publication measuring 10.25x 12.5″ / 26×32 cm closed.