1966 Pininfarina Yearbook #7.
This is a vintage 148 page annual printed in Italian discussing all of the cars associated with Pininfarina design as well as the following;
- a section on the great F1 drivers – Nuvolari, Caracciola, Varzi, Ascari, Moss, Fangio & Surtees
- a section on sailing
- a section on architecture in New York in English
- a section on vintage motoring postcards
- several sections on culture
- a section on the 1826 Concord Coach in English
And finally the special cars designed by the studio, including;
- Ferrari 206 GT Dino Berlinetta Speciale
- Fiat 2300S
- Alfa Romeo Giulia 1600 spider
- Ferrari 365 California Spyder Speciale
- 330 GTC
- 330 GT 2+2
- Fiat Abarth 1000 Coupe and more.
A large tipped in color photo of Sergio is included on one of the inside pages. It is in very good condition but with a tear to the spine of the slipcover and to the jacket.