1980 First Day Cover autograph collection.
This neat set includes thirteen signed first day covers of the following drivers;
- Piero Taruffi (Ferrari 335S Monza)
- Tony Brooks (Vanwall VW5)
- S.C.H. (Sammy) Davis (Big Six Bentley)
- Kay Petre (10.5L V12 Delage)
- Jack Brabham (Brabham Cosworth BT33)
- T.A.S.O. (TASO) Mathieson (Maserati 8C 3000)
- Tim Schenken (Trojan T103)
- R.F. (Roy) Salvadori (Aston Martin 2.5 Litre)
- Baron M.T. (Toulo) De Graffenried (Maserati 4CL)
- Howden Ganley (BRM P160)
- Jackie Stewart (1.5L BRM V8)
- The Duke of Hamilton (Angus) (Maserati 250F)
- Juan-Manuel (Chueco) Fangio (Mercedes W196)
Each comes with hand signed outer envelope plus photos of the drivers and information cards detailing their race career. This set is of course complete with our lifetime certificate.