1985 Ferrari 288 GTO pouch from s/n 56761.
This original set includes the fabric covered pouch with the woven Cavallino pattern containing:
- Owner’s Manual (Print No. 345/85 no. 1000, published in 3 languages)
- Warranty Card and Owner’s Service Book (Print No. 355/84 no. 300) filled out to the first owner ‘Renee Ceryl West’ on May 31/85
- Lubricants Comparison Chart (Cat. 297 – 3000 – 5/85)
- Lubricants Chart (Cat. 296 – 3000 – 5/85)
- Operating Instructions & Warranty for CD player – Sony CDX-R7 (installed as a replacement to the original Blaupunkt Washington cassette head unit)
- blue pouch from SAI Assicura containing six documents pertaining to the financing, insurance and import of the car
- Ferrari stationary card with details of the flight and AWB#
- Application for certification of Title for the State of Florida
- Additional chassis plate required for US delivery.
The pouch / wallet is in very good condition but with the usual minor wear from age, and the books and papers are all in excellent order.
This is necessary to complete your car for concours!