1930 Alfa Romeo Giuseppe Campari trophy “4th Coppa Ciano- Circuito del Montenero” – founded by the Auto Club Livorno. This trophy was awarded to Campari for second place, piloting the Alfa Romeo 6C 1750. The race was won by Luigi Fagioli in a Maserati 26M. IV Coppa Ciano was held August 3rd 1930. It measures 11″ tall and has a wooden base. The trophy is silver and hallmarked ‘800’.