1930 Alfa Romeo Giuseppe Campari trophy – 4th Coppa Ciano- Circuito del Montenero
This rare original trophy was awarded to Campari for second place, piloting the Alfa Romeo 6C 1750. It measures 11″ / 28cm tall and has a wooden base. The trophy is silver and hallmarked ‘800’.
IV Coppa Ciano was an event founded by the Auto Club Livorno and held on August 3rd 1930.
The race was won by Luigi Fagioli in a Maserati 26M.
This of course includes our lifetime certificate.