1936 Maserati full range brochure.
This is the earliest Maserati full range catalog! It illustrates the entire production range including competition models. There are no photos – rather drawings, as at the time the bodies were custom ordered by clients. The brochure has two hard covers and 32 pages (16 sheets) bound with a metallic spiral, measuring 24x17cm / 9.5×7″ closed. The cover has a metallic layer (aluminium?) which has oxidized a bit. The inside pages are printed on a single side.
The following cars are illustrated:
- Type 4 CM 1100 cc. Record
- Type 4CM 1100 cc. Monoposto
- 4CS Sport 1100 cc. Mille Miglia
- 4 CS 1000 cc. Spider Sport
- 4 CS 1500 cc. Sport
- 4 CS 1500-2000 cc. Grand Sport / Grand Sport Sedan
- 4 CS 1500-2000 cc. Torpedo Sport
- 8CS 2500-3000 cc. Grand Sport Sedan
- 8 CS 2500-3000 cc.
- 8CM 3000 cc. Monoposto
- 8 CM 3000 cc. Monoposto G.P. 34-36
Each picture is separated by an onion skin page.
This is an incredibly rare brochure and a must have for anyone that covets Maserati or has one of the cars featured inside. (GMMC) (x2)