1954 – 1955 Mercedes-Benz Factory success leaflets
These five original mini posters with artwork by Liska were produced in the 1950s as celebratory literature after race wins. All of them are 21x30cm / 8×12″ and condition is specified below.
Included in this set of 5 are;
- 1954 “Triumph of the Silver Arrows” – European GP win / Fangio in the Mercedes W196 / mint condition
- 1955 “Triple Victory” – Berlin GP win / Kling – Fangio – Herrmann in the Mercedes W196 Streamliner / mint condition
- 1954 “Double Victory” – French GP win / Fangio – Kling, in the W196 Streamliner / wrinkled with some tape marks to borders
- 1954 “And Again” – Swiss GP win / Fangio – Herrmann in the Mercedes W165 / mint condition
- 1954 “Gewintt…” – Italian GP win / Fangio -Herrmann in the Mercedes W196 / wrinkled with tears at the sides
These would frame up quite nicely – either individually as showing in the last pic – or as a set!