1970 Le Mans 24 hours poster
This vintage original event poster features an image by Andre Delourmel of the start of 1969 Le Mans event, with the Porsche factory team’s 917 L driven by Elford & Attwood and the Porsche 908/2 L driven by Siffert & Redman, as well as the rest of the Porsche team, plus a number of Lolas and other competitors pulling out of the pits.
- It measures 15×24″ / 38x61cm and is in excellent condition, and is of course accompanied by our lifetime certificate.
Race Results –
- Salzburg Porsche 917K s/n 023 – Attwood & Herrmann
- Martini Porsche 917 L – Larrousse / Kauhsen
- Martini Porsche 908/2 – Marko / Lins
- Ferrari 512S s/n 1014 – Bucknum / Posey
This is the quintessential Porsche at Le Mans poster, as Porsche not only won the event in the 917 but is also featured in the image! (x5s3lx)