1975 McLaren Racing / Allied Polymer Indy 500 Press Kit.
This rare original kit includes;
- 14 typewritten pages of press releases from Team McLaren / Allied Polymer detailing the race effort for the Indy 500.
- specifications of the Offenhauser powered M16E
- driver profile of Lloyd Ruby (his sixteenth attempt at the 500)
- a brief on key McLaren Team personnel
- general story of the sponsor Allied Polymer Group.
- five 6.5×8.5″ glossy black and white photos of the car and team members including Crew Chief Denis “Denny” Hulme
We have never seen another one! (VINMAC)