2011 ‘The Legendary 2.3’ books by Simon Moore.
These epic tomes are likely the most detailed books ever produced on any car and the ultimate book for the Alfa Romeo 8C 2300 owner or enthusiast. The Legendary 2.3 has something for all car enthusiasts: racing fans, admirers of coachwork design, history buffs. The book will also be of special interest to Ferrari enthusiasts, since it recounts the transition of Scuderia Ferrari from a small team sponsored by a few wealthy amateur drivers until it became the de facto Alfa Romeo works racing team. The racing history of each of the Scuderia Ferrari 8C 2300 cars is reviewed in detail. We have only one left!
- 962 pages in three volumes, in a sturdy slipcase
- Large format (26 x 27 cm) on heavy matte paper
- Bonded leather binding and slipcase cover
- 1,289 black and white photographs in rich duotone
- 73 full-color photographs
- All photographs are spot-varnished (x1xx)