1954 French GP at Reims multi-signed program.
This vintage book has been autographed inside on the driver page by –
- Alberto Ascari
- Luigi Villoresi
- Prince Bira
The program is in fine condition but with worn covers yet strong inside pages and bold pen signatures. The cover features lovely artwork by Geo Ham.
- This gem is of course accompanied by our lifetime certificate.
Race Results –
- Juan Manuel Fangio – Mercedes W196R Streamliner (first victory for Mercedes in F1!)
- Karl Kling – Mercedes W196R
- Robert Manzon – Ferrari
- Luigi Villoresi – Maserati 250F
- Prince Bira – Maserati 250F