1963 Ferrari 250 GTO original lights and license plates.
Included in this historical package are –
- Four original Marchal racing lights
- Two matching Marchal vinyl covers
- The rear Italian license plate ‘MO 96520‘
- A second license plate ‘40554 EE‘ which was fitted to the car prior to export to the United States in the late 1960s
All of these items were originally mounted on Ferrari 250 GTO s/n 5111GT when it was driven to victory in the 1963 Tour de France (with 2 lights and #165) by Jean Guichet – and also at the Rallye Route du Nord (with 4 lights and #6).
- These are accompanied by a letter of authenticity from the original owner of this 250 GTO, as well as our gallery certificate.
This is an awesome piece of history from the world’s most valuable car!