On offer is a very rare full set of original McLaren literature with the 6 earliest factory brochures / manuals published. Showing clockwise are:
- 1968 McLaren Racing brochure. This is the very first brochure printed for the company. It features the 1967 and 1968 seasons and cars, including the Mk 3, M7A, McLaren BRM and M6A Can-Am. It has also been hand signed on the inside page by Bruce McLaren. The eight page brochure is in mint condition and we doubt another signed version exists!
- 1969/1970 McLaren / Trojan spiral bound brochure / manual. This rare original book is in excellent condition and contains 16 pages in a plastic spiral bound presentation. It features the (M10) Formula F/5000 A and details production. The last few pages deal with operational instructions, and a detailed spare parts list for the cars.
- 1972 McLaren Racing booklet. This rare original spiral bound booklet features all racing history from 1966-1971, and includes information on the various cars raced in this period, Can-Am and F1, including the M2E – M6A -M8A – M7A – M8B – M7A -M7C – M8D – M14A & M19. It contains over 20 pages and is in excellent condition.
- 1969/1970 Trojan brochure. This 2 page folder features the McLaren M12 – 5000/A – GT road car, as well as a list of racing successes up to 1968. The brochure is in good condition but with fold marks. It is also accompanied by a 1970 Autosport Special on Trojan.
- 1971 McLaren by Trojan spiral bound book / manual. This large booklet features Can-Am and F1 racing successes, as well as Morand V8 engines – M8E Gr.7 Can-Am, M8E & M 18 F5000/A, including technical specifications, operating instructions, and spare parts lists for each car. It is in excellent condition but with some spiral rings that have broken off.
- 1974 McLaren WC – Indy 500 win brochure. This 12 page fold out brochure features the M23 World Championship car raced by Emerson Fittipaldi, the Johnny Rutherford M16 that won Indy, and some Can-Am results with Hulme. It is in mint condition.
This is a one time chance to acquire such a rare and complete McLaren collection! (VINMAC)