1969 McLaren Road Racing Information Kit.
This rare original kit includes –
- 14 typewritten pages of press releases from Gulf Motorsport detailing the specifications of the M8B
- driver profiles of Bruce Mclaren, Denis Hulme and other team members
- four b&w photos from the ad agency used by sponsor Bosch
- three photos of Bruce, including one with his family
- two 5×7″ b&w head shots of Denis and Bruce
- two 8×10″ b&w head shots of Bruce and driver Rick Muther
- four 8×10″ b&w photos of the M8 B on track
- three typewritten pages from Bosch’s ad agency detailing specifications of the M8B and Bosch’s sponsoring of prize money for each Can-Am event for 1969.
This is an amazing snapshot of this historic period of the company, and a one time chance to acquire such a rare and complete McLaren press kit!. We have never seen another! (M69) (VINMAC)