1970s Enzo Ferrari personal worn suit.
This rare original set includes:
- Original Marelli brown leather shoes worn by Enzo Ferrari in the 1970s and 1980s, complete with shoe box,
- Original Bertazzoni custom tailored grey wool pants made for Enzo Ferrari in 1985, and worn several years,
- Original Bertazzoni custom tailored beige houndstooth sport jacket made for Enzo Ferrari in 1972, and worn for the next decade or so, including at the 1972 AutoSprint award ceremony on Dec.3/72 (see reference photo in this listing).
- Original suit garment bag
This historically significant set includes –
- a letter of authenticity from the friend / factory worker that acquired it from Enzo directly,
- many photos of Enzo wearing each item,
- original notes from the Modenese tailor (Gabriele Bertazzoni) who made these items for Enzo personally, with swatch samples and measurements to match each one,
- the suit and pants have Enzo’s name and production dates sewn inside as well
This is a museum quality item that is of course accompanied by our lifetime certificate.