1996 Marlboro Racing Zuhai Press Pack.
This rare and extensive Media Press Kit from Marlboro Racing is from the Zuhai Circuit stop of the BPR Global Endurance GT Championship, which also saw the Lancer Challenge Cup and Formula Asia Series as support races. Included in the kit are –
- detailed McLaren F1 GTR Team GTC driver bios for Ray Bellm, JJ Lehto, James Weaver, Lindsay Owen Jones, Pierre-Henri Raphanel, and David Brabham
- 21 pages with dividers detailing the support series and their organisation
- two 8 x 9.5″ Marlboro Team sticker sheets
- six 3.5 x 5″ press photos of the Marlboro Teams
- a Pit Pass
- a comprehensive 21 page Rules and Regulations Book
The inner cover of the outer sleeve has been signed by team drivers Ray Bellm, James Weaver, Pierre-Henri Raphanel, David Brabham, and JJ Lehto. This Gulf Racing GTC Team took third place overall at the BPR 4 Hours of Zuhai with McLaren F1 GTR chassis 07R.
The entire kit is in very good condition but with some minor handling wear to the outer jacket and measures 9.5×12.5″ overall.
Also included is the matching 1996 Zuhai China International Race (4 Hours of Zuhai) official event program. (MF1) (MF2)