2021 – Lamborghini Miura book by Kidston
This exhaustive resource by marque expert Simon Kidston was produced in a limited run of 762 books worldwide. At over 456 pages and with over 650 high quality photographs this hefty book is the result of over two decades of research.
Note – the entire edition sold out in just 6 days back in 2021!
This highly sought after tome is a must have for any Miura enthusiast or owner. (LLC) (A24) (A24L) (212/762)
- Ferruccio Lamborghini – by those who knew him
- The men behind the Miura
- The design story – who styled the Miura?
- Ubaldo Sgarzi – the man who never said ‘no’
- How the Miura was built
- Racing the Miura
- The Jota – and how it met its end
- The mystery of the 500th Miura
- The ‘super-Miura’ SVJs
- Miura owners – from Rod to royalty
- A triple World Champion drives the Miura
- Nine expansive appendices that comprise: the Miura in film (including The Italian Job); Miura toys and models; evolution in production, changes in specification; colours; contemporary road tests; the influence of the Miura; the Miura in the US; performance data and period comparisons; a guide to owning and running a Miura