This is a large original giclee on canvas showing an accident at the 1950 Monaco GP won by Juan Manuel Fangio.
You can see –
- Jose Froilan Gonzalez – #2 Maserati 4CLT (painted in Argentina colors)
- Giuseppe Farina – Alfa Romeo 159
- Luigi Fagioli – Alfa Romeo 159
- Louis Chiron – Maserati
- Raymond Sommer – Ferrari 125 F1
It is part of a large format canvas edition of just 100 prints measuring over 3.5 feet wide (44×32″ / 112x81cm + frame).
- The edition is long sold out and we have just one last framed example as showing.