1953 Carrera Panamericana Mexico original event poster.
This rare original poster was published for the 4th running of this famous event, which was won by Juan Manuel Fangio in his Lancia D24. This 30×23″ / 76x58cm linen backed poster is in fine condition but with minor handling wear (mostly to the edges). It looks great for its age and bears a lovely patina.
This is one of two styles of posters published for this event, and we have not seen another like it in well over a decade!
Scuderia Lancia swept the top three positions. Race Results –
- Fangio / Bronzoni – Lancia D24 (s/n #0004)
- Taruffi / Maggio – Lancia D24
- Castellotti / Luoni – Lancia D23
- Ferrari 375 MM
- Talbot Lago T26GS
- Ferrari 375MM
- A host of Americana – Lincolns, Cadillacs, Oldsmobiles & Packards
This is of course offered with our lifetime certificate. (NMP)
- Please note: we also have one available framed for CAN$350 extra (28.75 x 37.5″ / 73 x 95 cm overall)